Front tires making "womp womp" noise, NOT due to tires

Unless it is an emergency, suggest you postpone your trip to the shop until after Christmas day. Christmas eve isn’t a good day for getting your car repaired. There are a lot of families planning to drive to grandma’s house for the holidays who just discovered some problem or another with the car and need to have the work done immediately, and you’ll be competing for shop time with them. Wait up until the holiday craziness ends a bit.

Just wanted to update everyone that was kind enough to help-- took it in this morning and lo and behold front passenger wheel bearing was bad. Cost about $400, yikes, but rides amazing now! I couldn’t believe the vibration that was gone and how quiet it was afterwards! It was clearly more than just the womp sound, because now it’s like a brand new car. Can’t believe it! Thanks all- have a good holiday

Congrats for getting it fixed and for posting back with the results.

Not meaning to be a wet blanket at Christmastime but if a similar issue pops up again in the near future it could be the bearing on the opposite side. Short of impact damage and if the failure was due to normal wear it should be kept in mind that the other side may not be far behind the one that failed.

^
ok4450 makes an excellent point, as he usually does.
Unless the OP hit a curb or other object with that wheel in the past, then it is likely that the wheel bearing had simply reached the end of its life span, and that would mean that its partner on the left side may be coming to the end of the road in the near future.

Even if the OP can’t recall something impacting that wheel, it is possible that a family member did so and never mentioned it to her.

If they were Italian tires, they would go wop, wop, wop.

There’s a good chance I hit a curb, I tend to make 3 pt turns in to 2 pont turns and go up and over…I forget it’s basically an accord with more clearance. On the flip side, it’s at just under 87k miles, and everything is getting a little loosey goosey so maybe it is just normal wear and tear. At least I mnkw what to listen for