Ford Focus won’t start

I have a 2008 Ford Focus. Today I was driving and the ac system turned off and wouldn’t turn back on, then the charging port stopped working . I parked at a gas station to put gas and when I went to turn it back on it wouldn’t turn back on, took battery to get tested and it was fine. Got towed to pep boys and they tested the alternator and t wasn’t that either. Weird thing is that the dash lights are flickering dimly and the radio stays on and they stay on even when the key isn’t in the ignition.

Were any warning lights on the dashboard on (I’m guessing battery light was, possibly CEL)? What voltage was the battery at when it was tested?

If I were experiencing this with my car I would get a wiring diagram (BBB Industries has these free online) and start diagnosing a simple circuit such as the cigarette lighter.

We’re I to guess wildly without any substantial data, I’d say there is a faulty ground and current is finding a path to ground through a nearby circuit - but that would be irresponsible to guess that way.

No warning lights were on at all before all this happened. Not sure what voltage was, just told me battery is in good shape, which I figured because it’s new