Ford F 150 2011 Starting Problem

The subject vehicle was purchased new and operated flawlessly until early 2018 when the vehicle would not start, I had it towed to a AAA repair shop and they replaced the starter, The truck ran well until Oct, 2019 when it would not start, I let it sit over night and it started right up the next morning, It did the same thing again in Dec. 2019, Again I let it sit overnight and it started right up in the morning, In both cases the vehicle made no sound when attempting to start, No clicking sound like a dead battery or any other sound, In Feb. 2020 I drove it to an early morning doctor appointment and when I returned to drive home when I turned the key it made a grinding noise and would not start, I had the vehicle towed to the AAA garage who had replaced the starter and they told me it started right up after being towed in. I had one more inclident when it would not start in my drive way. I let it sit overnight but it would not start in the morning. Again it made no sound when I turned the key. I had it towed to the same AAA garage and they replaced the starter under warranty. I am Leary of driving any distance from home for fear of being stranded. I have gotten no help from the Ford dealer or the AAA garage. Can you give me any advice on this situation?

The next time it doesn’t start, with the dash lights on, step on the brake pedal and shift the transmission into neutral and then try starting the engine.

If it starts, there’s a problem with the park/neutral safety switch.

Tester

Is there any other problem that could cause this?