It seems like a fuel/air problem, so naturally went to check and replace the following
- Fuel Injector (cleaned);
- Fuel Filter (got a brand new);
- Fuel Pump (checked pressure);
- Air Filter (was pretty clean);
- Spark Plugs (brand new);
- Spark Plugs Cable (also brand new);
- Ignition Coil (was in a pretty bad shape and causing some other issues)
Unrelated but I also got a new battery.
What happens is, sometimes, when pushing gas pedal the car either jerks for a while then I feel the car actually accelerating or the car just don’t accelerate at all, like if I’m at 2000 rpm’s it stays there for a while, then I feel the engine pushing and the RPM’s climbing.
It happens on all gears and I can’t say for sure but it seems like it happens more often when I push gas all the way.
Also switched oil, previous owner was using 20w50 which is too thick imo so I went with what the car manual recommends 5w30.