Ford 1994 F250 Automatic Transmission line Replacements

Where can I get replacement Automatic transmission cooler lines??? I am in NJ and have a 1994 Ford F250. I keep it because the body is in good shape it has only 40K miles on the new engine, transmission, and transfer case. I need to get new transmission lines but, cannot find them any place for an F250 before 1996. Tried R&B (Motormite, Dorman) and every on line parts store. No Luck! Any Guidance?

Fuel hose and clamps works.

Make short connections at the transmission and the cooler lines at the radiator with the hose and clamps. Where the lines run at the engine, use lengths of steel brake line of the proper diameter and bend them to route them around the engine.

Tester

My mechanic has tried that and it keeps leaking. Now I want to see if I can get a set of lines made for the truck. It is going back to the shop for the 4th time to fix the patchwork quilt lines they installed. I know I can get new lines from Dorman Motormite after 1996 but not before. It would be great to get old ford stock lines sitting in someone’s warehouse collecting dust. Any Ideas How?

Jim

Did he NASCAR clamp it?

That means two clamps at each connection, instead of just one.

Tester

I couldn’t honestly tell you. It is going back in on Monday so, I will certainly suggest that. The whole matter is very frustrating. I don’t want all my fluid to leak out while driving then blow the trans.

Jim