Floor Jack purchase, need guidance

My “made in China” Blackjack from Costco works great. It is mostly cast aluminum and easy to move around. The 2 ton rating makes it suitable for anything I need to do. The $95 price was attractive as well.

I have the Arcan, though sadly I did not have a Costco membership when I bought it, so I paid a bit more. It’s a really good jack for what I’m using it for. The heaviest I’ve tried it with is an '07 Acura TL, which it lifts without any problems at all. That’s about 900lbs less than the max yours will be (without knowing the year, I’m assuming 2013). It’s also nice because with the low profile, you don’t have to worry about clearance even if you have a very low car like my MR2.

I’ve stopped buying Craftsman stuff. They’re no longer made with quality in mind, and instead are made with maximizing profit margins as the priority. The quality has gone downhill. The last lift device I bought from them were some 4 ton jackstands, and I returned them after I got the box open. The welds were terrible.

I would say buy the Arcan. If it doesn’t lift your CX-9 (I would guess it will, easily) you can return it to Costco for a full refund with no arguing.

I have an aluminum Arcan 2 ton jack that I got from Costco a couple years ago and I really like it. They no longer carry it but it is similar to this one at Harbor Freight.

http://www.harborfreight.com/aluminum-racing-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-2-tons-68051.html

I don’t have a garage so when I use the jack, I have to lug it from the shed to the driveway (or my spot under the shade tree) so a 100 lb jack is out of the question for me.

The costco is really good. I’ve had mine for years without problems.
I’ve had two sears jacks. One leaked after a while, the other started leaking after one year.

Low profile jacks are overrated. You can just get a bit of 2x12 lumber, nail them together so you get steps, one slightly inclining from the other. Just run your slammed car onto that and you’ll have plenty of space to accommodate any jack.