Extended use of wrong amp fuse--potential problems?

I don’t see what is so difficult. Check every single fuse and replace the ones that do not work with the correct fuse.Then see what does not work and go from there.

Well, that could only happen if there was only one supplier for each part and all cars were just alike.

1 Like

“Introducing the all new Bergeron sedan, by Harrison! Updated to be exactly like last year’s model!”

With a blown or missing tail light fuse the clock won’t dim with the headlights on for night driving.

Replace the tail light fuse.

With mandatory prefabricated dents, so it will not have an unfair advantage over other cars! Any iridescent paint jobs will be required to wear burlap covers for equality.

I meant that you’d think the same year, makes & models would have matching parts & wiring lol. My old 1990 Hyundai Excel GS drove my mechanics crazy trying to order matching parts. It took four tries to get the right PCV valve. It took two tries to get the right transmission. Different wiring options on my Camry reminded me of the ordering issues on my Hyundai.

1 Like