2001 Toyota Camry blown fuse problem

I have a 2001 Toyota Camry LE V6 automatic with about 92,000 miles on it. It is silver (Lunar Mist) If that is any help. Since it has become warm it seems to be blowing the fuse that controls the power windows and dashboard indicators quite regularly. Ten times in the last four weeks. The fuse also controls the charging system so I can’t just put plastic over the windows and keep going. It only seems to blow with any regularity when the temperature is over 90 degrees F. I have noticed that most of the time it blows when I put the car into reverse. I have had the car at the dealers shop for two entire days and it won’t blow for them. I had not told them about the reverse issue which I have just realized. Any idea how I can get this problem corrected or should I buy stock in the company that makes the fuses.

Perhaps the backup lights are on this circuit, and there is a short in the backup light wiring.

The backup lights are indeed on this circuit. I will have the shop check this out when I can get an appointment. I just wonder why it seems to be temperature related as well. I know I have put the car into reverse without blowing the fuse since this started happening but I also know, because I have observed it directly, that at least several of fuse failures happened at the exact moment that I put the car into reverse. I do remember one time however that I am certain that it went while I was moving forward and had just turned on the air conditioner (the air conditioner is NOT on this circuit which is number 22).

According to the owner’s manual the circuit controls guages and meters, back-up lights, cruise control system, charging system, traction control system, daytime running light system, power windows, service reminder indicators and warning buzzers.

You don’t have the correct shop, or mechanic, for this problem. Electrically speaking, it is pretty darn simple. The fuse does not have to blow to troubleshoot, and repair, this problem. The customer shouldn’t have to teach the “mechanic” how to troubleshoot.
These circuits would be tested for excessive current draw, and the wire “wriggle” test. Find an independent shop where “electrical circuits” is not a foreign language. Ask around of others who have found such a mechanic/shop.

Why would any circuit engineer put the charging system on the same circuit as all these no-essential systems?