Enjoying life, and the cars in your life

cadillac

Ever since I was a little kid I loved the big Cadillacs of the 70s and early 80s. There was something magical about them, there size and the power under the hood. Well, after years of saying “Someday” I finally said today is the day when I found an ad for a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood being sold by the original owners here where I live. I was in heaven. Driving that car was like a dream come true.

I know a lot of people post on here about what cars to buy, or should they buy X or Y. My advice – if you like it, buy it. You only live once, and you might as well enjoy life.

Good advice!

Sort of.

The people posting typically are asking for suggestions. So people suggest them to them. There are likely many more buyers who just purchase with their own criteria.

Ive always loved the early GM APV minivans. They came out when I was 13, and I had lots of pictures and and articles on them. I knew someday I would own one. I waited till they got old and cheap, now Ive had 2 of them in the last few years.

Next one is going to be a Malibu Maxx. Ive never been so in love with a car since the early APVs.

Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy.