Engine shutting down and stalling while driving

Hello guys,
First of all sorry for my bad english. I have a big problem with my car that keeps on going for about 2 years now. It drives me nuts and at this point i don’t know what i can do anymore.
The car is a 2004 Chevrolet Nubira/Lacetti. In US it’s branded as the Chevrolet Optra. It’s a 1.6 liters petrol engine. So basically, the problem is that it stalls randomly without warning. Sometimes it goes lighter, and sometimes it’s really bad like every time i take the foot of the gas pedal it’s shuts down. This can happen once a week, or every single time i drive the car and it can last for hours. You never know when it’s happening and how much it will last. It never gives a warning. It is dangerous and life threatening. And also when this is happening a strong fuel and gas smell comes out. Like the fuel it’s not burned or something like this.
Now comes the part where i will tell you what i have changed so far. I first changed the spark plugs, because it was the easiest and cheapest thing to do. Then i have changed the fuel pump. This wasn’t the fix either. Then i tried with the induction coil. Then was the O2 sensor. Then i noticed that i was loosing coolant and i changed the head gasket and repaired the cylinder head. Then i changed the rocker cover gasket. I think this is everything that i’ve changed. And as you would have guessed it, the problem is still there. And on the computer, it gives no error. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like this car is doomed. I think i’ve seen at least 20 mechanics and no one knows what is going on. If anyone has any suggestion or had this problem in the past, please help me before it drives me crazy. Thank you very much!

The only vehicle that matches the year/engine/manufacturer for your vehicle here in the US is the Chevy Aveo.

This vehicle is made by the Daewoo Motor Vehicles of South Korea.

These vehicles aren’t exactly known for quality/reliability here in the US.

That’s why they’re called disposable vehicles when they start giving major problems here in the US.

Tester