Emissions, The AnnualTtest


Where can we complain about emission testing
such as:
done improperly
selling you the wrong parts
wrong or bad advice


what state do you live in?


Why would you ask a perfectly logical question, as you did?


There should be something on your “Department Of Transportation” wab site for the state where you live,



Emissions testing is a state or local requirement, so you state or local gov’t’s emissions testing agency is where to complain about that. In California that agency is called the Bureau of Automotive Repair I think. Or it might be called the California Air Resources Bureau; i.e. CARB. Wherever you live OP, there’s bound to be equivalent gov’t agencies.