My 2005 Sebring did not fail the emissions test, it was rejected because no read-outs were available for the cat converter and the CO2. Everyone including the owners manual suggests driving the car a while to get through a “Driving Cycle” because I had a dead battery a few months ago and that probably caused the lack of information for the test and rejection. The problem is that I have driven the car over 700 miles and stil can’t get it to be ready to test. I know this because I have been doing the test in the owners manual that tells when the car is ready to test and it still isn’t. Any ideas other than the kiss of death dealer visit
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| New battery - computer does not reset itself to do emission test | 3 | 13241 | December 12, 2009 | |
| Not Passing Inspection...grrrrr | 5 | 882 | March 28, 2010 | |
| 99 saturn failing the emissions test | 7 | 777 | July 10, 2008 | |
| Failed inspection please help | 8 | 783 | February 8, 2020 | |
| CT Emissions Nightmare! | 33 | 23077 | January 26, 2010 |