Driveway Distress

This is a new one for me. One thought to ponder is the fact that, no matter where or how you park, short of parking inside a volcano or wheels facing up, driving the car is exponentially more stressful and damaging to it than parking it. If he’s really that concerned about his shock absorbers, he needs to remove them from the car and store them in a sealed container of helium, exposed to minimal light, just like the Declaration of Independence. It doesn’t matter how or where he parks, his shock absorbers will not wear out any faster or slower.

There is no way this will affect or damage the shocks, it sounds like he might have OCD. Time for some medication. I have OCD and even I don’t have the time to worry about something so silly.

Your hub is either not very knowledgeable about automobiles or he is playing on your lack of knowledge. If the latter he is not very considerate of you. He is playing you.
OPTIONS

1. Tell him to man up and move his car.
  2. Tell him to man up and you park your car so you do get out in the mud even if that means parking inches from his car.
  3. Tell him to man up.
  4. Tell him to man up and that he wears the pants (if he does) and that means if he is inconvenienced then that is part of it.
  5. Place your vehicle so it is at a 90 degree angle to his and approach the vehicle at about 40 mph. Contact the two vehicles together. This will be enough to adjust his car so you can park and not step in a mud pit. Then tell him to man up.

Sounds like an Elin Nordegren move… !

Key his car, he diserves it, wait is this type of thing ever justified? I thought about it and I still say key his car:)