Difficulty in driving in high winds

I HAVE A TOYOTA AVENSIS AND HAVE DIFFICULTY MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE CAR IN HIGH WINDS. NOT SURE IF THIS IS TO DO WITH POWER STEERING. THE CAR STARTS TO VEER AND I AM WORRIED ABOUT LOSING CONTROL. I HAVE TO HOLD STEERING WHEEL VERY TIGHTLY AND SLOW DOWN.

I would begin by examining the tires. If they are beginning to show signs of excess wear, you should replace them now, rather than later. Even if they are not badly worn, it is still possible that your tires are to blame, especially if they are underinflated. Have you verified that they are inflated to at least the car manufacturer’s specification?

Other possibilities include a broken or disconnected anti-sway bar on the front or rear suspension, weak struts, or badly worn front end components, such as the tie rod ends.

In the meantime, I want to suggest two things:
*Slow down
*Avoid typing your questions and your possible responses entirely in UPPER CASE letters. This is considered to be the online equivalent of shouting, and is viewed by many as being rude.

Tyres and suspension needs to be checked. Worn or poorly adjusted suspension can be a cause as can tyres forn or the wrong pressure.

I know I am a pest about it, but ALL CAPS are difficult to read.  Using standard case and paragraph spacing makes messages much easier to read.  Making them easier to read means more people will read it and you are more likely to get a good answer.