Crazy Saturn odometer Readings !?!

OK got it. Thanks

Thanks so much

All too true

Sounds sane

Maybe GM would be interested to know that actually a Saturn ran for 600+ K miles and this might force them to resurrect the brand :smile:

If it was my car, I would probably want it fixed too even though it seems it might not have much effect in the long-term.

I would just ask the dealer how much it would cost to fix it. The start negotiating from there.

I asked earlier if you have owned this car since new and have not seen an answer. The reason I asked is that if you bought it recently, it may actually have 700k miles on it.

42k is well out of the norm for a 16 year old vehicle. 700k is also out of the norm but is possible for a vehicle owned by a person who spends a lot of the time on the road, i.e. salesman.

You could have been looking at a trip odometer that had not been reset for 42k miles.

Why is the spin on oil filter a clue? You can remove the steel canister base and install a spin on base. Some odd Vue owners think a spin on filter will make their life easier. U didnā€™t buy the vue new so how do u know what was done to it.

Hi. Yes it was mine new. We have 6 cars and it was lightly used as a result. We are car people it looks brand new inside and out

This is not a VUE it is a wagon And we are the original owners