Craigslist ad you won't believe

I went back a reread the original post, and I owe you guys an apology. There are clear signs that the writer is not from a foreign land. I also doubt of he/she is a Nobel laureate. Although some of the Nobel Peace Prize awards these past years have led me to realize that there’s a lot more politics in their decisions these days than recognition of accomplishment.

I would, however, suggest that when reading poorly written English everyone consider the possible limitations of the writer.

Vaping is a slang term for using a nicotine inhaler, and that is what I assumed. Dropping it on your face implies he is laying down, and it would have to be dropped from some height, like arms length, to break a tooth. I have never handled this type of vaporizer, but given that it is about the size of a cigarette in a cigarette holder, it seems like it couldn’t weigh more than a couple-a-three ounces. Maybe he was tossing it in the air while laying on the couch, but that is the part that I found most remarkable about the ad.