Cold start and lunges when starting out

It’s almost acts like its not getting enough gas. Changed pugs, fuel filter, air filter, and put in fuel injection cleaner in fuel. Still no efect. When starting it will not start on first try but then starts on 2nd. My check enginge light will come on at times.

Year, engine size and mileage? Standard/auto?

Injector cleaner is pretty much just a wallet cleaner. Today’s fuel is very clean compared to 15-20 years ago.

Possible weak fuel pump/leaking fuel pressure regulator or/and a loose/faulty IAC valve.

Year-2000, engine size-5.3, mileage-100000plus, automatic, completely loaded. Thanks for your imformation and thank you for being so prompt. I will check it out. ajjckw

My check enginge light will come on at times.

That CEL (check engine light) is just a kid in class waving her hand trying to get you attention because she has the answer. You need to have the codes read. Some places will read them for FREE. Try Autozone or Advanced Auto Parts. Get the exact code (like P0123) not just their translation into English and post it back here.

The “check engine light” isn’t just a warning light informing you that something needs attention; it, also, indicates that a particular problem exits, and where it exists (by the code underneath).
Getting, and using, that code is a large part of the troubleshooting.
Just a first guess, the fuel pressure is low for starting (and, maybe, engine running). Testing (the fuel pressure) will tell.