Chrysler 300 crank no start no codes checked most everything?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the TIPM the same as the fuse box? The one located in the trunk next to the battery? Because if so, it didn’t come with a cover on it, and it appeared to have been being allowed to get completely wet from any rain or condensation with nothing acting even as a makeshift cover at all. Iv since dried it out and been covering it with a plastic box that fits over it perfectly, but if the TIPM is part of that, it may have gotten severely damaged before I got it. Which would make alot of sense. For the record, I did check all the fuses and relays and they all appear to be functioning just fine, and I cleaned and dried all the fuse sockets as well…

OMG, I totally just remembered that there’s also been multiple times in which I specifically locked the doors when I left the car and when I came back they were all unlocked! And I have the only key, and nothing inside was missing so theres no way someone would have somehow broken in without taking any of the tools within… But the article you linked lists that as a potential symptom for that issue! And that would make so much sense seeing as ,like I mentioned , it had been exposed until I got it! I will look into this further and let you all know if there’s any updates!!!

I suspect jumped timing. All cylinders have poor compression. Although the “service limit” for this engine is supposedly 100 psi, a quick online search shows that the compression pressure of this engine, when new, is 180-190 psi on all cylinders.