Chevrolet Lovers Only ! Happy 100th Birthday, Chevrolet!

We discussed this before in another thread but to repeat myself; in general GMC has made some of the best looking cars year after year. Chevrolet and Buick have been at the forefront. I really have to commend Chevy trucks for not falling into the “I have the bigger” mouth grill syndrome. Dodge started it, and everyone else, including Ford and Toyota piled on. The Chevy truck(and GMC) have always remained the class act.

As an off road fan of necessity, one area in particular that Chevy has excelled is the wheel well and tire presentation. They seem to get the proportions right in all their cars and trucks, at least to me. The overall rounded edge box look of their trucks has given a look of authenticity and space efficiency that no one else has captured. Ford (other then the Mustang) has that parts bin look compared to Chevys like the overall design was done by different designers in different areas. The Camaro design is a classic, the Corvette is evolutionary and all other models seem to carry their design theme throughout their line better then anyone else? The only one that does it as well, is the Chrysler Jeep theme…