Do you know, or can find out, what brand of brake pads were installed back in Sept? I ask, because I’ve discovered that certain brands create conditions like this. It may be a mild brake chatter. Although they are not dangerous or very damaging, they are unsettled and undesired. I will never get brake pads again from Autozone after a similar brake feel like this on two separate cars I had years ago. Sticking to Raybestos, I’ve not had that problem since.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Grinding Car Brakes | 2 | 762 | August 28, 2010 | |
| Grinding breaks | 12 | 1825 | September 16, 2016 | |
| Grinding brakes after caliper/brake work done | 27 | 392 | August 25, 2026 | |
| Brakes grind- even though I just had them done! | 2 | 414 | March 31, 2009 | |
| Toyota venza brakes | 5 | 6472 | October 20, 2013 |