Catalytic converter glows p1345 code is only code present

Yes i resolved the glowing cat problem the code seemed to be the distributor

Now the trans thing it shifts into reverse but wont budge. Its automatic. But now theres a noise coming in when in drive and reverse

Trans fluid level ok? And the color looks ok, not burned?

Level ok but fluids do look burned tbh and it looks like the diff is leaking but i cant seem to identify it

4WD or 2WD?

2wd my trans bad! i opened up the pan and a lot of tiny little shavings came out with the oil. Not to mention that oil came out super black. For a min i thought it was engine oil.

Now my driveshaft is also bad and i have a diff leak. But i still can not identify the leak. As of, where it is coming from. Theres is this plug on the diff( not the plug where tou check the level) and it seems like thats where its coming from but im not sure thise ā€œplugsā€ are replaceable.

Sounds like you need a pro evaluation on what to do about your automatic transmission. Differentials tend to leak a little, that seems to be the nature of them. The one on my truck has leaked a little since day one, but just a few drops here and there. Oh, one time the leak got worse but I had to replace the limited slip clutches anyway so I replace the seals then. But the little leaks, a drop or two, soon returned. I just keep the level checked & topped off. You could try putting some Teflon tape on the plug threads maybe, like is done to prevent leaks in water pipes. Thereā€™s probably a better method that works for differential fluid though, Teflon tape might just dissolve in diff fluid, who knows?

Speaking of driveshafts, my 4x4 truckā€™s started making a bird chirping noise last week so I crawled under there the other day and lubed all the u-joints, and checked the differential and xfer case fluid levels. That job would only take about 10 minutes except for one u-joint at the front end of the driveshaft where the grease nipple is nearly inaccessible. If you watched me doing it, itā€™s like a comedy of errors. To get the alignment so I can access the gease nipple, I have to push the truck a couple inches forward, go under the truck to see, then back out from underneath and move the truck a half inch backward, etc, etc, it goes on for a long time, to finally get it aligned to even see it. Still even then I couldnā€™t get any grease inside the nipple to lube the needle bearings. The grease just spurted on the outside of the u-joint instead. The needle wasntā€™ sealing well with the springy-gadget fitting in the nipple. I finally gave up and had to use my dremmel tool to file off the grease needle to provide enough clearance so that the access angle became straight enough the grease would go in. What a mess of a job! I was covered in grease from head to toe ā€¦ lol ā€¦