Car wax/polish, applicators, buffing rags, chamois...the works

Not sure what you mean by censorship Bing. Carolyn does an very good job as a Moderator and who has quit because of this censorship you mention
Ridiculous statements and wrong info should be pointed out. As my neighbor says , this thought of everyone gets a Trophy is silly.

In case you’re not aware, that feature is on this forum too.
Click on the user’s name, which takes you to their profile.
Then click on the “normal” button.
It’ll be self evident from there.

Thank you!
I was not aware of that feature.
Once I activate that feature, I won’t be able to get regular updates on the totally irrelevant golf course conditions in Florida, but that is a good thing.
:thinking:

2 Likes

I guess we’ll never know. Take a look at some of the old posts from a few years ago and see who has just given up. Just think some of the folks here are a little too quick to insult or flag because of a seemingly innocuous post about family. You can disagree but be respectful and put the flags back in your pocket.

Bing, you are wise beyond your years ( I think
 we’re talking a lot of years, right?).

Anyhow, I agree. I like it when new folks join the discussions and do not like it when they get run out of here with pitch forks and torches for having opinions and facts that aren’t in line with opinions and facts of some old fuddy-duddy, “get off my lawn”, unhappy people, that hold all the correct ones (or think they do).

I just pop on here once in a while. When I’m not here I’m a happy individual, doing fun stuff, and enjoying life and accepting it the way it is without beating my head against a wall trying to get it to conform with my extremely narrow viewpoint. Changes in latitude, changes in attitude?

One can learn by keeping a more open mind. Anyhow, Bing, I owe you a beer! :beers:
CSA

Well I’ll take a root beer. Ya know you’ve been blocked now talking about all that fun and sunshine down there. Everyone that thinks they’ve never been wrong, raise your hand.

Depends on the sealant. There are plenty of modern sealants that are far more durable, and offer better depth and gloss just carnuba wax.