Car troubles

I HAVE A 95 CHRYSLER CIRRUS WITH THE V6. I BROUGHT IT TO A CHRYSLER DEALER AND TOLD THEM IT WONT START BUT IT CRANKS. AFTER THEY DETERMINED IT WAS THE DISTRIBUTOR THAT WAS FAULTY I TOLD THEM TO FIX IT. NOW AFTER GOING BACK 2 TIMES TO PICK IT UP IT STILL ONLY CRANKS, WHEN THEY SAY THEY HAVE IT RUNNING. ANY IDEAS ON EHAT IT COULD BE I HAVE 147,000 MILES ON IT

First, please don’t use ALL CAPS, it is hard to read for most people and it is considered shouting.

It appears that your problem only happens sometimes. Otherwise how did you take it to the dealer and why would they have thought it was fixed? Is that true? How often does it work and how often does it not work. Is there any connections with say time of day, weather, how long it was since you last drove it, parked on a hill (facing up or down)?

Are you the only driver that has experienced the problemes?

Is all the maintenance up to date, plugs wires, air, fuel and oil filters, etc.?

One additional suggestion. There is no need to bring a car to the dealer unless it is for service that is covered under the warranty. Dealers are no better (or worse) on average than independent mechanics (not a chain). You may want to consider finding a local mechanic who may save your money and MAY be better than YOUR dealer.