Car drifting to the right

I’ll be driving my car and then it will randomly drift to the right, it doesn’t normally do it. It doesn’t shake or hard of steering. It is at random times. My car is a 2003 Acura rsx base model 109000 miles

Take it to a reputable shop that works on chassis and alignment and have it checked.

Of course you must realize that 1929 Hupmobiles have a tendency to do this. Hint hint. Knowing the year, make, model, options, and mileage MIGHT help those trying to help you.

PostScript/edit: if your car information was in the original post, you have my sincerest apology. Sometimes this old guy misses a detail or three. :nerd:

As @the_same_mountainbik suggested, it is most likely time for a good alignment. This will include an through inspection of all the steering gear and suspension components.
For a 13 year old can you may have some worn parts to replace before they will even be able to do a proper alignment.

Yosemite

Agree here. Roads have crown (high in the center, lower at the edges) to them which will tend to drift the car right. Some roads have more crown more than others. Pay attention to the crown of the road when this happens, more crown equals more drift. All that is normal. Random drift on a consistent road is not normal.

But I agree with the others, have the alignment and the suspension checked. A bushing or ball joint or tie rod may be failing allowing suspension parts to move in ways they should not.