Car dies when I stop

Check the vacuum hoses especially the one to the brakes.

What did the car do 30 minuets ago? Did if stall after being refilled? Or, did it stall at a stop light, without any refilling?
Your engine only has an MAP Sensor; So, the trouble code, DTC 34, only applies to the MAP Sensor. Auto Parts Stores do NOT scan cars older than 1996 models. Their scanner won’t work on your 1995.
There are a lot of things which can cause an engine to stall: spark plugs, dirty fuel filter, low (or, high) fuel filter, etc. Change worn spark plugs, dirty fuel filter, check fuel pressure.

I started calling different parts stores around here, and the ones that came up with the same diaognosis just about all said, the Throttle Position Sensor?

Anyone think I should replace that? Its about $25.

Thanks again, Julie

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for replying, and trying to help us figure this out.
We are giving in and taking it to the dealer, and letting them diagnose the problem. They said for $75 they would tell me what the problem is, and if they fix it the $75 will go towards the cost of fixing the problem. While that is a lot of money right now, peace of mind is worth it!
I hope that God will bless each and everyone of you for trying!
Thanks again, Julie

Well we got the bad news.
It seems the torque converter clutch solenoid is out. $623 to fix it. $79.00 for the part, and the rest is labor and tax.
So I might be without a car.
Thanks again to all who tried to help.
Julie