Can you use windshield washer fluid designed for winter during summer

Oops! :speak_no_evil: That was worded rather poorly…

However, the cup and any crap (sugar, cow juice, etcetera) that a drinker of non-black coffee puts in it, will.
CSA
:evergreen_tree::sunglasses::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Every public building in CA has a warning saying that it contains chemicals known to cause cancer. I am sure even the house we bought had some sort of a disclaimer in the 200+ pages I had to sign.

I can not believe windshield washer fluid usage is to the point that it could be a major source of pollution, but leave it to CA and they will come up with anything.

Millions of people squirting hot alcohol on their windshields and head lights can really add up, some vehicles have heated washer systems.

1 Like

In Florida we have people squirting hot liquids onto beach vegetation due to lack of adequate restrooms at beachfront bars.

1 Like

You also have this guy…

The only good news is that he uses a bike to get around, rather than a car.
:crazy_face:

Florida is known for:
Alligators
Crazy people
The mouse that rules.

In that order.
BTW, Brevard is my county.

1 Like

Don’t forget the skeeter’s,

We have none where I am in Manatee County on the Sun Coast. It could be due to the sea breezes here near the ocean. We do have geckos, though, totally harmless.

I’m sure there are some in Florida. I see that Sarasota County is giving away free mosquito fish (seriously)!

Talk about skeeters, it’s been terrible this lousy spring in the north, up above the 45th parallel.
CSA
:evergreen_tree::sunglasses::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You are right about the sea breezes on either coast’ but get inland or in the ever glades.I don’t know where you live in MN but the skeeter’s I have seen in Fla wold rival the one’s I have seen in north eastern Mn.

Just don’t pull my stupid move. My favorite washer fluid was on sale, so I grabbed a jug on the way out and filled my empty reservoir. I could not understand why it was streaking the windows. Then I read the bottle closer. It was concentrate.

Someone had dropped a bottle of the concentrate on the rack. I rinsed the car and it bubbled for like 5 minutes.

1 Like