Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

Buy car from Washington state then to virginia for int.student j1 visa


can I buy a car in washington state ,with my International Driving Permit (as there i will not live and work )with temporary plates and insurance that allow me to drive only for 30 days then drive to virginia where i will work ,

and apply their virginia license ?

becuase in virginia i must have virginia

license drive then i can buy a car and register it with my name that will take time

thank you