Blinding stock LED lights of newer vehicles, how do you deal with them?

LED lights are far to bright for oncoming drivers period!!! When we divert our vision to the shoulder or ditch that is unsafe! We have our eyes off the road! We are still being blinded in our peripheral vision!!!

1 Like

Hi they do sale glasses that help with knight driving.

I will be sure to research those glasses before my next jousting tournament.
:wink:

6 Likes

@jim45 Please look to the right of the posts for the dates . You are replying to old threads . This one has been inactive since Dec. 2018 .

Mr. Volvo, excuse me for interrupting, butā€¦

You have responded to a post that responded to a post from 2018, and I hate to say ā€œso what,ā€ so I wonā€™t, butā€¦

If your contention is that jim45 is wasting his time by responding, then you are wasting your time by responding to somebody wasting their time by responding.

Hereā€™s the thing, as I see itā€¦ Some posts have freshness date, like milk or bread, but some donā€™t.

If some bloke starts a new discussion and writes in saying heā€™s stranded in a shopping mall in Sydney, Australia, because he has a growing pool of a mystery fluid emanating from under his Holden and heā€™s got a bit of emergency, then that post has a freshness date that is imminent.

However, on a post concerning blinding LED lights, for instance, even though the original poster may be long gone a year and half later, the discussion topic may be current and relevant. Also, newly available information could revitalize a discussion. I think ā€œold threadsā€ are sometimes the okayest ones.

Anyhow, you are entitled to your opinions, Jim45 is entitled to his, and Iā€™m entitled to mine. I donā€™t want to discourage anybody from contributing to the Community.

When I click a discussion that had an expired freshness date or it turns out it doesnā€™t appeal to me, I close it and try another. Feel free to disregard any posts that donā€™t appeal to you.

I, for one, would like to hear what Jim45 and other contributors have to say.
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

2 Likes