Back up mirror with camera

I have a 2009 Honda Accord and would like to have a back up mirror with camera installed for safety reasons. Can you advise me on what to look for and who to install it?

THANK YOU,

Paradise34103

(Naples, FL)

I don’t have a specific answer to your question, but wanted to suggest doing what I do…simply back into the garage and into parking spaces. It’s far safer.

That’s a lame reply. Probably have better results standing on a street corner holding a sign.

Here is a rear view backup camera system. It’s not as expensive as I had assumed http://www.rearviewsafety.com/products.html?gclid=CIeV8c3-4p4CFU1M5Qod1XNW

THANK YOU!!

Why not just google … back up mirror with camera … and you will get all the information you need without any comments…

Why thank you. I tried to offer an honest suggestion and it was met with sarcasm. That’s always motivating. You have a good weekend too.

I did and it is overwhelming. Was hoping to have an independent opinion with knowledge behind it. I’ve been listening the Car Talk off and on for many years and this is the first time I’ve asked for help. There are just too many options out there and I am not getting any younger…I don’t know if I will live long enough to understand everything and besides once I do the item will be obsolete. :wink: