AWD a smart buy in sunny California?

Respectively request that you edit that sentence and only leave the P. T. Barnum reference.

They are both dead and both knew how to brainwash their subjects. Since I lived through WW II in Europe and remember his harangues, I agree with you to erase any memory of this guy.

But he did say: " No matter how big the lie, if you a say it often enough people will believe you. "

So I’m substituting Al Gore, the ultimate eco-hypocrite, in his place.

1 Like

I don’t agree, rather than forget him and erase his memory, let’s remember him, study him and his techniques, so that we may recognize propaganda when we encounter it. He is dead, but his propaganda techniques are alive and well.
If we can’t speak of history, we forget history, and if we forget history, it has a way of repeating itself.

4 Likes

I agree with you!

We live in WI, got awd for a rav4, not sure how long we are gong to keep it but it makes a difference in resale value. How much, time will tell. And for the few times a year it is needed it performed flawlessly.

Thank you all for your comments/opinions! We’ll be shopping this weekend for a Prius.

I love all the enthusiasm for cars on this site!

Do you no longer have the camper? You can’t tow with a Prius.

Yes, we’ve graduated from camping to national park lodges!