2009 BMW 328 needs repairs in Tempe

I’m new to this site.
Can anyone recommend a good BMW mechanic in the Tempe, AZ area?

There is nothing out of the ability of any independent shop for the needed repairs in your other thread . So just look at the online rating sites for your area . Or even the local BMW dealer , the prices might be a little higher but the replacement parts might be better suited for your BMW .

Why not do like most people and put ( BMW mechanic in Tempe ,AZ ) in your search engine ?

@cdaquila Would you like to join both of this persons threads ?

I need to fix:
Belt n tensioner
Expansion tank n cap
Oli filter housing gasket
Front struts and mounts
4-wheel alignment
Rear shocks

There’s at least one independent shop here in the St. Louis area that specializes in German vehicles. There has to be one in Tempe. A quick Google search turned up a whole list on Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=bmw+repair&find_loc=Tempe%2C+AZ

Those repairs look generic to me. Any competent mechanic should be able to handle all of that unless someone is just scared of Euro cars and which is sometimes not that rare.
I’ve been surprised over the years as a SAAB mechanic how many shops were afraid to even raise the hood on them.

It seems that Tempe , AZ and Scottsdale , AZ are all most one giant area. So there should be plenty of European shops to be found with out much effort.

Maybe the owners of those shops remembered when Saab had two stroke engines and ignition switches between the seats.