Anyone have electrical issues with your 2008 Honda Odyssey?

I have a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I purchased the van used back in February with 34,000 miles on it. About a week after I bought it, the van started having odd electrical problems. My radio controls on the wheel would stop working, my rear wiper would start running even though it is in the off position. My power sliding doors would catch and close at the half way point on both sides at the same time. It is little odd ball stuff, but I am worried that the “brain” is not working properly. I have taken it to the dealer multiple times and of course they can’t find the problem. They say to bring it back if it keeps happening, which I do, but every time they say it is fine and send me on my merry little way. I have expressed my concerns about a possible problem with the brain but have been dismissed. Anyone else have this issue and what was the outcome?

I think you discovered why the previous owner got rid of it with 34,000 miles on the odometer.

Are there any aftermarket add-ons, like a trailer hitch or some other electrical device that is directly wired? If there is, that’s where I would start looking. See if you can find out the vehicle’s history. Were any features added at the dealership at the time of the original purchase? If there were, I would look there for problems. I would also look to see what was repaired when it still belonged to the previous owner, like if it was in a collision where the airbags were deployed and replaced.

I have a 2008 Odyssey, which I bought as a new car. Have never had any electrical problems with it. Hope you find out what is causing the problem.