Alignment specs

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Z71, 5.3L engine 4WD

Can anyone get me the alignment specs, camber, caster, toe for this vehicle?

I entered 2007 Silverado 1500 alignment specs into my search engine, and look what I found!

Tester

Thank you.

I don’t use Google, I use another search engine that doesn’t track you, they use Google but sometimes I compare and Google does come up with a lot more information and closer to what I really want.

I also went to a Silverado forum and asked this question after searching for any posts that might have the answer. AFTER I searched and asked the question in a new post, then it comes back with “similar posts” and one of those had the answer.

But I do appreciate your help, thanks again.

It is not paranoia if they are really out to get you.
Relax Keith, you are being tracked so many ways now Google is just a drop in the bucket.

I’m seeing a whole array of alignment specs, depends on the tire dimension, whether it is a C1500, C/K 1500, C1500 HD, K1500, K1500 HD. No reference to Z71 unfortunately. If you can identify which set of the 8 you need, I can try to look them up again.

I think I have the specs now, thanks.

I am relaxed, it’s just that my Linux laptop is set up for this other search engine so it is more convenient to use it than Google. I could change the default to Google but I just haven’t done it yet.

If anyone wants to track me, they will probably be bored to death.