Alcohol can be a gas!

For 1 acer of Cat tails you can get 10,000 gallons of fuel! How fare can you drive on that?? I could go maybe for 10 years with that.

Great…and what about the people in Boston, or NYC or LA. How are they going to get access to at least 1 acre of land and crops and distill it???

Rich… please leave…

You’re an Idiot.

I’ve been in Japan for the last 8 years to get away from people just like you who will see there country destroyed before they do anything about it and it’s to late by then.

never underestimate the entertainment value of a raving lunatic.

With 1 acer of Cat tails grown in sewage you can make 10,000 gallons of Alcohol fuel.

You don’t need that much with 1 acre of cat-tails you get 10,000
gallons of fuel so if you do the math you can see to fuel your car for 1 year you can have just a sewage area 50x50 and produce 1000 gallons and still have to much.

Let me give you some facts then son.
Every day the US barows $3,000,000,000 from China and Japan to fund Iraq.
Do you know what made Rome fall they outreached there money and power and just imploded. The US is DOA if they don’t wake up soon. The dollar is worth nothing every where in the world and they are starting to sell Oil and Gasoline in Brithish pound because other countrys are begining to see that the dollar isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. Infact with the Fedral Reserve printing so much since 1913 with no gold to back it up and inflation the dollar is worth 2 cents now.
Weather I can spell or not suck on these facts and see if it’s as sweat as calling me an idiot because I can’t write English well.

Not really. You can very easly grow fuel at your home for your cars and your family or even you freinds on a very small proporty.

no rich, there is no santa claus:

your original post is filled with inaccuracies.

there has been NO Bolsted act.

cars were NOT solely run on alcohol prior to the early 1900’s

gas and diesel are (have not) been the only alternatives for fuel.

the original cars were fueled by steam.

after that, around 1870 (or so) the internal combustion engine was created. it ran on gasoline, refined from OIL.

later diesel invented the… diesel. it ran on… diesel.

oh yeah, i would LOVE to not pay the ragheads for oil. but you must propose a logical, readily available, easy for the ‘average joe’ to make, method and program to follow.

if some respondents to this website can’t spell correctly, how do you think they would be able to follow directions to plant their own garden for fuel?

most of the world can’t even do subsistence farming to feed themselves, now you want to make people farm for fuel!

get the priorities in order. feed the people, first.

if anyone wants to drive, then it is up to… yup you guessed it, the people to figure it out.

if you want to save the world, figure out a way to help people eat. when you have a track record of success then I would listen to you. (but if you mention blume, i’m gone)