Air car

where or what website can i find a air car too buy?

I don’t think they are available for sale just yet.

EDIT: The earliest prototypes of air and hydrogen cars are almost certainly going to be a pain. The technology hasn’t been proven yet, it’s hard to find fuel, and they will be expensive. Get a hybrid if you want to be environmentally friendly.

Here you go:

http://tinyurl.com/lbh5kb

I don’t think they’re quite ready for sale, but these are two examples of air-driven cars.

I don’t think they are ready for prime time. They may never be. Compressed or even liquefied air is not a very dense way of storing energy. It also can be a royal pain (storing liquefied air). The cars will likely have a short range and refilling could take some time. For now in any case you will not find many compressed air stations.

Also the zero emissions claim is an outright lie.  The car does not have emissions, but the compression of air will.  

I can only see some specialized applications for this technology like forklifts used in sensitive, enclosed areas, which they have been doing for years.

“Also the zero emissions claim is an outright lie. The car does not have emissions, but the compression of air will.”

Absolutely true. The same is true for electric and hydrogen power. These are not sources of energy but simply ways to store and transport energy. Electric cars are really powered by coal, nuclear and to a small extent wind/solar.

The day that electicity becomes a source of energy is the day that it becomes possible to build highways that are downhill in both directions.

You should be aware that they are apparently prone to mechanical problems that the average shadetree mechanic cannot fix.

Take a look at this thread regarding one woman’s problems with her “air car”:
http://community.cartalk.com/posts/list/2121789.page

Retail Liquid Nitrogen will cost you FAR MORE than gasoline and contain far less energy. Most of these “Popular Science” wonders just are not very practical …