Acura 96 2.5 TL (1st Gen)

There is a lid that closes over cup holder compartment when empty. Need burlwood replacement. Where can I find one.

Salvage yard. If they don’t have one in the one that you call, ask them if they can find one. YOu can also get used parts from web sites. An Accura board might have “for sale” or “parts wanted” section you can try.

I agree a salvage yard is the only option but I think you are going to have to go to a “you Pull” type where you go in and remove the parts yourself. A part like that will not be worth the yard to remove and stock whereas a You pull will have the older models. Around here in Minnesota you can check their inventory on line.