A roundup of discontinued models for 2025

Not going to happen.

I was reponding to your use of the word perogative and yours alone.

1 Like

The proper ENGLISH - Not American - spelling is prerogative.

God it sucks being correct in these forumsā€¦ like Clarence the angel in that Jimmy Stewart picture.

I am an American. I spell perogative, aluminum, color and rumor as an American. I wonā€™t condem you for using the UK spellings because I am not a pernicious git.

1 Like

I say nuclear, and Fe-brew-airy. Most Americans say nu-q-ler, and Feb-yoo-airy.

You sent me to Google again . Well done Mr. Mustang.

3 Likes

You just answered your own questionā€¦

This is an American, or Merica here in the great South, Forum, we are based in the US of A, the majority of members that post regularly are American, as well as most of the new posters are from here in the USA, so why in the world would we even want to talk like the UKā€¦ If you donā€™t like our culture here, well I hear our boarders are wide freaking open right now, pretty easy to escape, we are not holding you or anyone else at gun point or anythingā€¦

I think if this was cartalk. UK, you might be on to something, but here, it ainā€™t gonna happenā€¦ Sorry, not sorryā€¦ And not recommended (or smart) to ask questions that you donā€™t want to hear the answers toā€¦

EDIT to correct here to hearā€¦ lol

If Chris is a Brit, why isnā€™t it The Tyre Whisperer?

3 Likes

The only thing I asked, prior to this spelling tangent, was what did I allegedly not understand Nevada_545 about regarding the car model year practice.

I see I misspelt hear (here)ā€¦ :man_facepalming: :laughing:

Anyway I was referring to the very beginning of that post about you asking why your are always the bad guy and then in a different post you said God it sucks being correct in these forums, I was simply stating that is why, cause you just basically insinuated that you are the only one right i here and other forumsā€¦

2 Likes

Your interpretation.

Now back to what I supposedly misunderstood about Nevadaā€™s comment regarding calendar year vs vehicle model year:

WHAT DID I SUPPOSEDLY NOT UNDERSTAND??

Compare wollyrobā€™s explanation to Nevadaā€™s:

And Nevada_545ā€™s:

Day & night, as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like

It is interesting to see the Mitsubishi Mirage being discontinued itā€™s been one of the few budget-friendly new cars.With it out of the picture the Nissan Versa will be the go to for those seeking an affordable new ride.Hopefully it continues to offer great value in the coming years.

That 2-tone kind of car is similar to 4 I saw on a dealerā€™s lot just this past week. Forgot the model but it began with a B. Like Blaster or something. Donā€™t know if it was a Subaru, either.

Blazer?

1 Like

+1
More than likely, his ā€œBlasterā€ experience was actually a Chevy Blazer.
Or, perhaps it was a Ford Exploder.
:smirk:

1 Like

Thatā€™s
because people are buying the dickens out of that model, as well as Civics.

(I hope this revision doesnā€™t offend anyone)

1 Like