A reminder

Isnt that how Doctor Banner turned into the Hulk on the side of the road in the rain? Oh wait no… it was because he slipped and smashed his knuckles using that stupid 70’s tire iron. His spare may have been properly inflated, but we will never know. Damn…I was looking for a check your spare tire pressure adage and I have failed…as usual. I never forgot that scene from the show however… I think he flipped the car off the road afterward. Haha

All great advice regarding the spare tire however… I’m the type of guy who has a small onboard (Cadillacs used to have them) or portable compressor to handily avoid this type of issue…also a tire plug set. Super cheap insurance and you can possibly earn a “Handy Guy Badge” while your at it.

Are you talking about the comic or the TV show? I have a vague memory of that happening in the TV show.

Do I get a “Handy Guy Badge” for carrying two spares and a $15 portable mini compressor? I’m embarrassingly cheap, but I’m done plugging tires on the side of the road.

1 Like

lol… @Whitey no Sir I believe that’s an entirely different “You’re Special” type of badge… Now I may not be the first to tell you this but the word “Special” has many connotations Sir. You can choose the most positive one for use in this instance however. The other guys may chime in with other news, but… hey man I cant knock you for being prepared now can I… Your kit is not the strangest one I have heard about…not by a long measure.

Oh and yes I was referring to the TV Show with Bill “Don’t Get Me Angry” Bixby I believe… where I pulled that name from just now I have no idea… But there you have it.

1 Like

I only use “top tier” air in my tires. I don’t care if it costs more than regular air, it will make my car last longer and get better MPG.

Those that refuse to pay the premium for this “top tier” air must not care much about their ride. I feel very sorry for them.