A.C. high pressure

2005 Town and Country. 3.8. I got stupid. I found dye puddled under rear evaporator on the garage floor. So I jumped to the conclusion that the evaporator was leaking. Stupid me bought a core, but didn’t replace it yet. Tore all the trim off to find dye was also around the rear heater core. So then I thought to do what I should of did a week ago and checked A.C. pressure. It was charged. So the problem is the heater core and not the evaporator. I have dye in my engine coolant. Now that I’m done venting my stupidity, I have an A.C. question.
Every 3 or 4 years I have to add a little refrigerant due to condensor seepage through the tubes. This last time I did it I used manifold gages. I noticed that the low pressure was good after charging, but the high pressure was too high. I don’t remember the exact pressures right now, but the high was well above 200 lbs. Today I warmed my garage to 60 to 65 degrees. The low pressure is 25 to 35 lbs. And the high pressure is 210 plus lbs. I’m not overly concerned because the system works and I’m not going to chase this down on a vehicle this old, and it still cools fine. But I’m curious to know if this high pressure is normal because it’s a dual system or are one or more orifices may be defective.

More than likely the trouble is with heat exchange. Check to make sure both the cooling fans are operating as designed and that there is clear air flow across the condenser.

Thank you. I will engage A.C. and see if the fan turns on. Then activate fans with scanner. Then pay attention if fan comes on at temp. The condenser is probably 15 years old so later today I’ll make sure the fins are clear.