95 ford explorer

I WENT TO CAR DEALER TO CHECK THEM OUT .THEY MADE A DEAL WITH ME THAT THEY WILL PUT ME IN A UP TO DATE CAR AND ALSO TOLD THE DOWN PAYMENT TO BRING IN WHICH WAS $1500.BUT WHEN I BROUGHT THE MONEY IN THINKING I WILL GET A UP TO DATE CAR THE MAN CHANGE ON ME SAID HE WILL PUT ME IN A 98 FORD EXPLORER.WENT TO THE INSURANCE THEY PULL THE VIN NUMBER THEY SAID IT WAS A 95 FORD EXPLORER.AND ANOTHER THING THE MILEAGE SAT 60,384.AND IT NEVER MOVE FROM FEB 10,07. WENT BACK TO HIM TO REFUND MY MONEY.CLIAM HE CANT GIVE IT BACK I SIGH THE CONTRACT.BUT SAID HE WILL PUT ME IN A DECENT CAR IN 3MTH. AS FROM DAY ONE HE BEEN PULLING MY LEG. WHAT SHOULD I DO.THIS DAY NEVER GOT THE NEW CAR BUT HE REPOSSES THE TRUCK.I NEVER MISS A PAYMENT ONLY FOR AUG.

I could not read all that ALL CAP garbage.

I went to car dealer to check them out. They made a deal with me that they will put me in a up to date car and also told the down payment to bring in which was $1500. But when i brought the money in thinking i will get a up to date car the man change on me said he will put me in a 98 ford explorer.

Went to the insurance they pull the vin number they said it was a 95 ford explorer.and another thing the mileage sat 60,384.and it never move from feb 10,07.

Went back to him to refund my money. Cliam he cant give it back i sigh the contract. But said he will put me in a decent car in 3mth. As from day one he been pulling my leg.

What should i do.this day never got the new car but he reposses the truck.i never miss a payment only for aug.

[i] This is a legal issue. Every state in the US and every other country will have their own rules.

I would guess that since they did not deliver the agreed car, you are not under any obligation, but you need to contact a local legal authority to find out for sure. [/i]