95 Buick Lesabre 3.8L

After replacing a broken 6" swaybar strut on the driver’s side I noticed a clunking when hitting bumps on the passenger’s side. (These sizes are approximate). There is a large thick 2ft long by 4"wide bar behind the front passenger wheel. The bar has 2 large bushings on both ends. The bushings are about 2 1/2" wide. The rubber bushings and support screws or rods are loose. I suspect that this is a piece of subframe. Autozone said that they cannot get the replacement bushings. Where do I get these bushings and should I look for anything else that may be damaged or worn out?

I think what you are talking about is the body mount that mounts the front engine cradle to the body of the car. There will be some play in them but if it is excessive they need replacement. You get them from your friendly local GM dealer for about $35 a piece. Then you need to have someone install them, like a frame shop, and do an alignment after that. At that age, it is quite possible the bolts are pretty rusted and the nuts will spin so it can be a job getting them out. Might want to just have a good frame shop simply check the front end over. I had a guy at the Bear Alignment that had been around for 50 years do a few of mine and knew all the tricks.