94 honda accord ex wont start, sometimes

So, I’ve got an 01 Accord where the AC controls are starting to go out, and it appears to be the PCB behind the knobs on the control panel of the HVAC controls, and Googling shows that it’s a bad soldier joint and the workaround is wiring a wire between points. I notice it seems worse in a hot car (say 85+F).

I’d say that heat affects the expansion of the soldier joints and makes that the relay mentioned above probably have similar issues. I bet Honda had a bit of a Q/C issues with soldier in this era of cars.

Have you checked for a visual spark at a spark plug? Have you tried spraying starter spray into the air intake? For example it’s possible you could see a visible spark, and the fuel pressure measured ok, but the injectors either weren’t firing or stopped firing after the initial start. You’d have good spark & good fuel pressure, but no fuel inside the engine. It’s also possible the spark and fuel are ok during cranking, but one or the other stops working once the engine starts.

Faulty ignition switch which is not unheard of on Hondas. That issue has been going on for 35 years.