93 Camry fuel system problem

Car starts but won’t run more than two-three seconds. Replaced fuel filter and fuel pump, still doing same thing. What shoud be my next move? (careful now)

Always careful, that’s why I use words like 'may and maybe".

Do you hear the new fuel pump prime the fuel system when you turn the key to the ‘ON’ position?
Remove the gas cap and have a helper turn the key on while you listen for the few seconds of buzzing noise from the pump.

Have you done a fuel pressure test yet? Don’t throw parts at a problem, it’s much too costly.

I would do a fuel pressure test before anything else.

There MAY be a faulty fuel pressure regulator leaking and therefore losing fuel pressure. (The pressure tester attaches to a port on the fuel rail)

Injectors working properly?

Ensure there is no spark fault. (coil(s)?)

The problem might be with the igniter in the distributor. This is the same as an ignition module. These operate in two modes. The Start and Run modes. During the start mode the igniter allows full battery voltage to the ignition coil to ensure a good hot spark while starting a cold engine. Once the engine starts, and the ignition switch moves to the run position, the igniter goes into the run mode where it lowers the voltage to the ignition coil. This is done so the secondary ignition components last longer. So the igniter may function fine during the start mode, but failing to function during the run mode.

Tester