66 impala vin 164676J130581

volocars.com has the above vehicle for sale. How much should i offer for the car? thanks guys.

Is this a advertisment for volocars? Yes!

not an advertisement, i’m looking to purchase my first classic car and i don’t want to spend too much

Give some more details about the car that the VIN doesn’t tell.

Has the owner posted a asking price?

Like is it a botched resto.? or a fresh one waiting for some care?

Talk about botched restos I looked at a ranchero, the guy had put tape over a rust hole and painted it.

I prefer the Bel-Air myself, but those can get pretty pricey. A nice looking Mustang can usually be had for cheap as long as it isn’t modded to crap and back.

Unless it was a “special” model, it’s not worth much and it’s certainly no “classic”

“Special” means 2-door hardtop, SS model, bucket seats, 4-speed, 327/350hp engine, convertible, something like that. But a 4-door, 283 Powerglide isn’t worth squat…

In classic cars the condition is so much a part of the price that it is very difficult to come up with a “going” price. In addition there are so few sales that it is not possible to come up with any valid retail value.

You are on your own in a willing seller/ willing buyer situation.

POWER WILDWOOD DISC BRAKES WITH CROSS DRILLED ROTORS
POWER STEERING
SUPER SPORT TRIM
BUCKET SEATS
CONSOLE
TACH AND GAUGES
AM - FM RADIO
CONCEALED PREMIUM AM - FM CD STEREO
17" POLISHED TORQUE THRUST WHEELS
2 1/2" PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
POWER TOP
SWAY BAR
12 BOLT REAR END HE’S ASKING 28K

I would not pay anywhere near that kind of money,reason, the car has already been"worked over" not original.

These “classics” have value when original or when a full professional resto. is done,nothing in the middle