4Runner pulsing on slower braking

I have an '04 4Runner Limited V8 that pulses when I slowly come to a stop. It feels like the brakes grab and let go and one point on the rotor; like an oblong wheel turning. Are the rotors warped? There is also a slight squeeling upon braking (which I think means I need new pads too).

And as a follow-up are the Asbestos rotors at national chains good rotors? or should I look at Brembo blanks?

The brake rotors are probably warped causing the pulsation in the brakes. Raybestos brake components are high quality brake components.

Tester

How can I or can I tell which rotors it is I need to replace? Front or rear? This is the second time the brake rotors have warped. Would it be from a stuck caliper or could I chalk it up to thinner brake rotors?

How can I or can I tell which rotors it is I need to replace?

It is not difficult for the mechanic to check it with his tools. A little more difficult for you and you don’t have the tools to measure it. If you look and feel carefully as it rotates you may be able to tell.

[i] This is the second time the brake rotors have warped. Would it be from a stuck caliper or could I chalk it up to thinner brake rotors?[/i] 

How long has it been (miles and months) since the last time you replaced the rotors and were the new rotors of high quality? 

It is true that modern cars come with thinner rotors.  They generally should be replaced anytime you replace the brakes.  They are good for about one set of pads.

I think it was about 32k when I noticed the rotors starting to pulse, but this was more pronounced, probably the front end. The Toyota dealership that I was going to machined them for free since they said it was under warranty. I haven’t bought any rotors yet, but looking on Amazon, I think I’ll get Raybestos rotors and pads and just replace all four over some weekend. Unless people have other recommendations of better brake pads/rotors, I think I’ll just go with Raybestos. They seem very reasonable.