2019 Acura TLX - Lease?

Would this be a good car to lease?

For me No , because I would not lease a vehicle . For you , how would anyone know that. Usually the vehicle warranty is at least as long as the lease so I guess that is your answer.

Leasing is the most expensive way to own a car. So no. Buying one? Sure!

2 Likes

Definitely not. If you want to lease a luxury car, get one that will hit you hard in the wallet after the warranty expires, because then you get rid of it before the warranty expires. :wink:

The TLX is likely to be very easy on the wallet from a repair perspective, so it makes a lot more sense to own it.

1 Like

Leasing has been discussed over and over here. Please search for those discussions. Your situation is no different.

1 Like

Even for those who won a business such as myself, leasing is still more expensive than owning.

Some lease because they don’t want the hassle of owning a car and then having to sell it later. That’s expensive peace of mind!!!

The TLX is likely to be a decent long-term car as far as reliability is concerned. I would say it’s a good car to drive if that is the type of car you are interested in.

As to whether or not to lease it, only you can determine whether leasing or buying will best accomplish your goals.