2018 Toyota Camry XSE Automatic Lease Deal

I have found a new deal that I think I can now afford and considered to be my car for my business. I am planning to get the 2018 Toyota Camry XSE Automatic lease. Here are the details:

2018 Toyota Camry XSE Automatic Automatic Sedan FWD

MSRP: $29,885
LEASE TERM: 27 Months
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $309
DUE AT SIGNING: $1,554

What do you think of this deal? Have you owned this car before? How is your experience with this car?

Thank you so much for your advice here.

You state ‘for my business’. I think this might better be a question for your accountant.
The only other question, between business and personal use will you be able to keep it under 10,000 miles per year?

Yes, I can able to keep it. I have a business and I am getting this car as a service. I am not using it everyday that I can be excess to 10000 miles per year. Just in case, maybe if I can be excess with it, I will just pay for it, but as long as I can adjust it, I will. I am looking for this deal if this could be considered a good one. Also, about what others experience or concerns about this car.

Though it pains me to say it (I prefer vehicles from Dearborn MI) Camry is one of the most reliable cars on the road.
I can not comment on the financial aspect.

1 Like