2018 Mitsubishi EclipseCross - Quality

I got my car Mitsubishi Eclipse cross 2018 last September , and this April I have noticed that my roof moulding is getting off, my body shop told me there is a missing clip, I went to my dealership, And they want me to pay the fix under my pocket. like wth it is a defect, and not every time you will check everything . and now end of July my bumper paint is peeling off.

Sounds like you need to contact corporate Mitsubishi with a warranty dispute.

1 Like

If your body shop repaired damage in that area the factory warranty will no longer apply. Why did you take your car to a body shop?

1 Like

I got into motor vehicular accident last april 2019 . But they only fixed my allignment, changed my door, and fender and tire. And then my body shop noticed it and they said it was a defect . And then earlier i had my service for my car, when i got at their parking lot i saw one Mitsubishi Eclipse and the roof moulding is also getting off. So spoke wth the general sales manager that it wasnt from the accident or nobody tried to take that moulding just to get inside the car cause whats the sense

They will fix it for me. They just decided today cause i showed it to them that one of the same car that they are selling has also a defect

1 Like