2017 Ford Focus - No heat

If you own a 2012-2018 Ford Focus with the 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine (not turbo):

(a) Did you ever have an issue with the heater NOT blowing warm air? If so, what was the cause and the solution to the problem?

(b) Did you ever have an issue with the heater NOT blowing air thru the panel vents? If so, what was the cause and the solution to the problem?

If your Ford Focus is actually a 2017 like your title indicates, then you should take it to the dealership to be fixed using your warranty

I believe the OP wants you to share your experience with your Ford Focus. Was the service department able to perform a re-calibration on the HVAC system or did they replace servo motors? Were you without your car for days? Is there a reason to hush the discussion?

There are friendly message boards where people share their experiences with repairs so others might know what to expect when they take their car in for service, Car Talk is not one of them.

A car that may be more than two years old may have more than 36,000 miles on it.

1 Like

Unfortunately (for the OP) my Focus is an 09. Fortunately (for me) is that it was one of the better model years for the Focus before they started screwing around with the transmissions that caused so many problems later…

And yes the OP may be beyond the mileage requirement for his warranty, but we don’t know that due to a lack of details in the initial post. I stand by my advice to use the warranty until we know he doesn’t have it as we don’t him to start messing around with something himself and do something that would inadvertently void his warranty