2016 Toyota Corolla L

Hello,

What are your thoughts on a 2016 Toyota Corolla L. It has 30,000 miles on it and it does have the 4 speed automatic transmission which I prefer over the newer CVT’s.

This is a private party. They were asking $12,800 but they said they would accept 10K.

I think this is a great deal but how are the newer Toyota corollas compared to the old ones?

I have a 2015 Corolla w/ CVT, love the car, comfortable reliable and good gas mileage… Got it used now have 50,000 miles on it. See if you can take it to a local independent mechanic to check it out before you buy it, best $100 you will ever spend.

2 Likes

Does not matter how they compare. All that matters is the condition of the one you are looking at .
As Steve says , have it inspected and have any scheduled service done that should have been done if you can’t prove it has been done.

1 Like

I have a 2009 LE with the 4 speed automatic and earlier this summer I rented a 2019. I’ve never had a bad experience with a Corolla. Do get this one checked out by a reputable mechanic though because maintenance makes a world of difference.